- Kitchen Cabinet Tips
- No comments
Choosing the right color scheme for your kitchen
The kitchen is the heart of every house and it is used by every person of the family at any age. Kitchen Color scheme used in the modern kitchen design have a great impact on the whole interior design of the house. The question is that, what are the best wall and cabinet color combinations, and how do you choose the best wall color for your new kitchen cabinets? White or wood cabinets and simple countertops make a kitchen look spotless and neat. Even the simplest kitchens need a pop of color.
Whether you are thinking about adding a novel color, or just some colorful accents, you will need some tips. Here in Teka kitchen, we will help you pick the right color for your walls and cabinets to make your own ideal kitchen so that it goes perfectly with your home.
The first thing which help you choose the best color scheme in your cabinet design for kitchen is to learn the basics of cool colors and warm colors, and how they match together for an ideal design. Being familiar with the color temperature of any color you are bearing in mind will help you to select the suitable color to synchronize with your counters and cabinetry. Although the newest trends on kitchen cabinetry design is to pursue white cabinets and quartz countertops, these stunning cabinetry and counters in your kitchen still need the slightest warm tone in a wall color which could transform a boring kitchen without shifting the overall vibe of the room.
The versatility of wooden cabinets means that they go perfectly with almost any kitchen color scheme so that it is a good choice because you will surely find something that suits your preferences. No matter if, your cabinets are painted wood or neutral wood, with just coloring a wall you can pop up the impression you want your ideal kitchen give to you so that they can become both homey and trendy part of your dream house.
One thing that you should consider when choosing a color scheme in your kitchen design is not to overdo any colors especially gray which is one of the newest trend in house and kitchen design. It is easy to follow the trend by choosing gray cabinetry, flooring, and counters, using just a gray wall color or accents and keep one of them as a less-changeable feature is more neutral. You can add more color just by choosing an accent wall for an open dining area or family room. Tie the color scheme together by sprinkling a little of the room’s colors and try to get inspired by your house design.
When choosing your kitchen color scheme, there are too many options. Even though you might know what colors you have a preference on, there are an endless number of shades, tones to choose from them. Besides the harmony should be considered wisely. When choosing your kitchen colors, you need to keep everything in mind. A color scheme is not only defined by the colors you choose for your walls, floors and cabinetry, even the color of your kitchenware including kettle or pot, can make the cohesion in your kitchen. Making a kitchen design remarkable is in the details.
This is what many do not pay attention to, elements like taps, cabinet handles and lighting fixtures. These details are the icing on the cake of your ideal kitchen; so it does help you to create a space that seems more scheduled than most. When it comes to appliances as like as fridge, dishwasher and sink, you have to know that they have the biggest impact on your kitchen color scheme. Simply choose appliances that balance your cabinet color scheme, so that your kitchen appliances will look part of the plan. Here is the tip to make it easy for you
- White goods goes better with white or light grey cabinetry
- Stainless Steel appliances go well with brown hues, vibrant colors and shades of grey
Although there is no evidence that opposite of abovementioned goods color choosing is wrong, this is just our recommendation which comes from our experience in kitchen design. We mentioned it because not all the people pays enough attention to these harmony and colors.
Each of the under-mentioned shades do something special for the room, and they all help in their own ways to create a warm and welcoming space due to your interests.
- Gray is a popular neutral color which lately is seen in many homes. It gets categorized as being too cold.
- Light Blue is another color that works well in kitchens. Lighter shades of blue can create a crisp, clean look and this color is recommended for walls, cabinets, or even the ceiling.
- Dark Blue works well in kitchens, but it is important to pop up the rest of the kitchen with hints of neutral tones so that the kitchen will not feel too intense and dark.
- Yellow can instantly brighten up a room. This color will instantly make people feel calm, happy, and even hungry in your kitchen. Yellow in kitchen design is a good option for small spaces, because it can make rooms sense larger and brighter.
- Green is also a clever shade to use in the kitchen. Usable shades include mint and apple green, which matches with white and wood accents better.
- Red which is the warmer color is believed to stimulate the appetite. Red is incredibly flexible and there are numerous tones that would pop in a kitchen, either on the cabinets or the walls.